Historically significant property in the premier private community of Westmoreland & Portland Places. Over 10,000 sf of total living space. Established in 1888 as the very first residence to be built in WP/PP, the original house was replaced in 1942 with a stately Georgian Revival residence designed by renowned architect Gale Henderson. The 6000 sf, 3 bed/3 bath carriage house--the oldest structure in the community--has been re-imagined and repurposed for entertainment, recreation & living. All who enter through the massive 134 yr old sliding wood doors will be amazed that a space once used for horses & tack could be transformed into such an unforgettable entertaining and living space. Spectacular outdoor living area with salt water pool, 3 fountains & outdoor grilling area. No expense was spared in the recent renovation of the main house. Please see photo captions & video for more details about this amazing property including the antique piano that serves as kitchen center island!